RE: Re: Appropriateness

Again, I can't argue with solid thinking. I hope those who are lurking in
the shadows can think seriously about Richard's comments - they appear valid
to me.

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller