RE: SE Registration

Calvin:

In the outer circle of the California stamp is says "Registered
Professional Engineer"; on the inside circle it says "Structural".

In actual practice, a California engineer will have two licenses, one a
civil and the other a structural and each will have it's own number.

On the other hand, my Nevada license says "Professional Engineer" in the
outer circle and the inner circle it says "Civil/Structural".

In both cases, the state's collect the fees for each classification.

I've got some other states, but I don't remember what they say.

Hope that really confuses you.

Neil Moore
old S.E.