Re: Appropriateness

Dennis S. Wish wrote:

> Again, I can't argue with solid thinking. I hope those who are lurking in
> the shadows can think seriously about Richard's comments - they appear valid
> to me.

After reading the rest of the posts in this thread, I have to amend my previous
post.  I think the discussion elicited on this subject has been really
interesting, and further, I submit, has been of considerable value in defining
our interaction.  It serves as a demonstration of the value of allowing some
wandering in the topics we discuss.  And...it was started by somebody making an
off-topic comment that another found offensive.

Nigel