Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

LGSS Question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
The cuurent edition of Metal Home Digest includes an article which mentions a
"thermal stud" as an alternate for connections. Anyone familiar with this
item? Is the principle the same as thermal couplings used to splice re-bar?

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD