Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
LGSS Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: LGSS Question
- From: CanitzCF <CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:54:14 EST
The cuurent edition of Metal Home Digest includes an article which mentions a "thermal stud" as an alternate for connections. Anyone familiar with this item? Is the principle the same as thermal couplings used to splice re-bar? Charlie Canitz, PE Bel Air, MD
- Prev by Subject: RE: LGSS - Partition Attachment
- Next by Subject: Re: Light ga. steel publ.
- Previous by thread: Re: STL - ASTM Mill Specification for Fy=46KSI Tube S
- Next by thread: Special Request to Bill Allen and Dennis Wish