Special Request to Bill Allen and Dennis Wish

Bill Allen wrote:
<< Are you kidding? There are probably more folks who want to kick my
butt than shake my hand :o)  I go to those meetings in disguise. >>

Next time either of you (Bill or Dennis) goes to one of the dinner meetings,
will you please announce it in advance on the List Server.  And wear a large
name plate at the meeting.  As for me, I will be more than happy to shake your
hand in lieu of ....  well, at least for the first meeting. No disguise
needed.

Carl S.  : - )