RE: STL - ASTM Mill Specification for Fy=46KSI Tube Steel

It appears as though it has changed. This was called to my attention by a
contractor since I specified a TS shape with Fy=42ksi (Fu=58 ksi) whereas
his steel supplier indicated that they are using ASTM A500 A46 steel. I
believe that the 42ksi spec was in my general notes which probably had not
been upgraded in the steel specification since the 8th edition (I only
upgraded my 8th edition in the last six months).
Regards

Dennis S. Wish PE