RE: A small primates view of the week that was.

John, I don't have to search for this one, my family is famous for this one,
except it must be said with a Yiddish accent (don't flame me I'm Jewish).

:-} From a right handed bearded Australian can I say one quote ::  Such is
life.
(Dennis do not attempt to look for this quote you will never find it.)

Regards
Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller