RE: Special Request to Bill Allen and Dennis Wish

Thank you but I won't be difficult to find - just look for the Jerry Garcia
look alike wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt among all the suit and ties.
Seriously!!!!!! Unfortunately, I become one of the Lurkers in public - this
anonimity subdues my shyness.
Thanks a lot - at this rate, I'm waiting for the concensus of the "Bill and
Dennis road show" (think of the income for SEAOC - as my wife says "Cudo's
are nice, but you can't eat compliments"). Actually, this might hurt my
relationship with Bill - I won't be able to delete him in public ;>))
Dennis

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller