RE: STL - ASTM Mill Specification for Fy=46KSI Tube Steel

Maybe the names changed, but it will still be affectionatly known as TS to
me (my pet name for a tube steel column). Seriously, consider the trouble
this creates for Enercalc, Risa and all the other companies that now have to
change coding and databases just because some group decides to change the
traditional nomenclature ;>)
Dennis

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller