Re: LURKERS UNITE, SLAY APATHY, AND CONQUER LISTSERVICE

seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org,Internet writes:
If  the first two or three words in the 'subject' for every post were taken
from a standardized list that we all had agreed on, I think that each one of
us could read primarily the posts that interest us --- having filtered out
the rest.  That might save each of us, say three hours a week.  And for 6000
users at say an average billable rate of $60/hr, that's,, uhhhh,  lemme
see...  $1,080,000 per week we could be pumping into the global village  (or
56 megadollars per year).  I think the President's economists would hop up
and notice (they would know exactly what happened), and Bill would be
on-line shortly to congratulate us!

We covered this idea last June 23 & 24, 1997.  Check the SEAOC archives for
suggested categories.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org