Granite Cladding (without mechanical fasteners)

Tom:

Building Code of Canada 'classification Vancouver's specifications are as
follows:
Seismic Zone = 4
Za (acceleration related seismic zone) = Zv (velocity related seismic zone)
= 4.0
v = 0.20 (zonal velocity ration)

I spoke to one of the colleagues here. He said similar applications have
been done.
However the issue is the appropriate installation method and adhesive agent.
The problem with temperature expansion also effects in long run.
I need the information about the "proven" installation procedure.

Thanks
Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural)