Granite cladding(without using mechanical fasteners)

K. Hemmatyar wrote:

> I am presently working on a project which involves the design of
> installation method of Granite Cladding on a new 4 storey concrete
frame
> building. The Granites are 18"x18"x3/4" and the contractor prefers to
> install them by adhesive agent (without using mechanical fasteners)
directly
> on the exposed concrete.
> If you have some recommendations, please advise.
> Thanks in Advance

Since  your building is a four storey concrete structure using  a good
adhesive would be a good way of installing Granite cladding. I think
mechanical fasteners would not be practical in these case.

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.
anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net
Iloilo City, Philippines