Re: Granite Cladding (without mechanical fasteners)

We don't use adhesive for granite cladding in California, period. I
think you should design some steel inserts in the concrete and attached
to the connectors of the granite.  If I were you, I would not let the
contractor do what he think or use to do his way.

Tom Chiu, SE