Re: Problem with Deputy Inspector

In a message dated 98-03-22 09:30:49 EST, R. Sandy Pringle writes:

<<
 This "short post" begins to look a bit like Dennis has some influence, but
 like him, I get going and ......

With the amount of wisdom you both provide, I'm willing to wade through a bit
of verbage.  I really appreciate your comments.

Good inspectors are worth their weight in gold!  I agree that there are a
number of them out there doing a good job.

Bill Cain, SE
Albany, CA