From: Harris3803 <Harris3803(--nospam--at)aol.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Re: Problem with Deputy Inspector

<< Maybe we're going to play who can top this on horror stories about bad
 inspection, bad building departments and clients who are ram rodding
 through their projects come hell or high water.

     I think we need to talk about this in project specific terms so we can
see the extent of the problem and that we are not alone. Sometimes the
architect / contractor / client make me feel like the lone ranger and i bet
others have similar experiences. Anyone else out there with relevent
experiences with deputy inspectors, i would appreciate hearing about them (
and i bet others would like to hear about your experience also ). If
everyone
is having the same experience with deputy inspectors that i am, there is an
immediate need for some kind of inspector oversight.

     Thanks in advance.

     Tom Harris , SE
     Thousand Oaks, CA