Re: Type V Cement

>      Moni,
>
>      Type V cement is used where you have high concentration of sulfates
>      and has nothing to do with chlorides

Yes yes of course, I meant sulfates and wrote Cl, mea culpa. But yes the
soil report shows no presence of sulfates in the soil. This, along with
the facts that the water table is well below foundation level and the
soil type is limestone,  made me wonder about the usefulness of Type V
cement.

Moni Serhal
MSCE