Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Clinton in Africa[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Clinton in Africa
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:19:11 -0500
Africa, Monday, March 23, 1998. U. S. President Bill Clinton was cheered by native tribes in a speech describing U. S. policies for Africa. UM-GA-WA, UM-GA-WA, chanted the natives as Clinton described U. S. foreign, military and economic policy for Africa. As an obviously pleased President Clinton was being escorted back to his car by the Chief of the tribe, the Chief was overheard telling Clinton, "Be careful you don't step in the um-ga-wa."
- Prev by Subject: Re: clay tile flat arch floor
- Next by Subject: Clinton Joke!
- Previous by thread: Inspections
- Next by thread: Moment Frames