RE: Moment Frames

There is a freeware 2D Frame "educational" program on the United States
Military Academy,
Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, web site:
http://www.dean.usma.edu/cme/CME_HOME.HTM

It looks fairly decent for small frames.  Obviously you would need to
run some benchmarks since it's not supported.

Ed Marshall, PE
Simons Engineering
Atlanta