Bridge inspection and rehabilitation

Dear Sirs,

My name is Paulo Aliang, research student at Eduardo Mondlane
University, Structural and Civil Engineering, Maputo - Mozambique -
Southern Africa.
I am presently doing a work thesis about bridge inspection,
maintenance, strengthening and rehabilitation.

One of the parts of this job is the strutural analysis of the
existing bridges, so that the remaining residual life could be safely
estimated.

For that, I need to have acess to the apropriate  computer programs.

Therefore, I would be very gratful if anyone could help me on finding
this program.

For what I am seen, it likes that for the slab analysis It is beter a
finite elements program  and for the frame another program is
necessary ( it is true?).

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards for all.

Paulo