Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: LURKERS UNITE -- message boards[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: LURKERS UNITE -- message boards
- From: "Nickel, Patrick" <PNICKEL(--nospam--at)PARAGONSTR.COM>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:35:00 -0800
- Encoding: 16 TEXT
I vote for the system as is, if I understand the message board system correctly. My experience with these systems is that they are very good, but you need to log on to the internet to get involved. I do not need to do this with my corporate email, and it poses a perceived danger to the network. Patrick Nickel ---------- From: BVeit To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: LURKERS UNITE -- message boards Date: Monday, March 23, 1998 9:12PM I agree with Randy 100% -- anyone up for a message board instead of a buckshot email approach?
- Prev by Subject: Re: LURKERS UNITE -- message boards
- Next by Subject: LURKERS UNITE, SLAY APATHY, AND CONQUER LISTSERVICE
- Previous by thread: Re: LURKERS UNITE -- message boards
- Next by thread: Engineers responsibility -- truth stranger than fiction