Re: You Are Getting Older

Stan:

What's with this middle age stuff?

You're only as old as you feel.  I do a little running and I'm upset when
I'm beaten by a 71+ year old man in a 50 K.  I'm upset when a 73 year old
women who sprints up the trail when I say that I want to go by!

There's a bunch of us - some are engineers and architects who aren't
accepting this old age stuff!

Some of us routinely run 50k and 50 milers and even 100 milers.  So this
AGE HAPPENS stuff doesn't apply to us young at heart Depression Baby's.

Neil Moore, S.E.
still learning structural engineering
65.5 years