Re: Moment Frames

> Sam Love wrote:
> >
> > I need to get input on a good, economical computer program that will
> do 1
> > and 2 story moment frame shears and moments for steel or concrete.
> Does
> > anybody have something for these simple frames that isn't
> complicated like
> > RISA or SAP2000?
> >
> > Sam Love
> > Ogden, Utah
>
> Don Maclaren wrote:
> Good luck finding something easier than RISA, cause it ain't out there
> (I've
> looked). If what you're really after is something for free, try the
> EnerCalc
> Fastframe program, you can get it from their website: www.enercalc.com
>
> Don Maclaren, P.E.

I've never used RISA but I'm sure it's a good product.
I know one of their engineers quite well  As
for easy; Multiframe (PC & Mac)is very easy to learn & use.

 Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
 Senior Development Engineer
 Civil & Environmental Engineering
 UC Irvine
 E4130 EG,  Zot: 2175