RE: You Are Getting Older

I'm going to stay out of this one, since I've been ill for the last week.
Normally I would agree with Neil, but today - based on Neil's comparison - I
feel about 48 going on 100.
BTW, there is a great song called the "Middle Age Blues" by a group of
former professional woman who started a blues band called Uppity Women
Blues. They record on Alligator Records and if your inclined, I highly
recommend this for their wit and humor. I had the chance to meet them at a
blues festival in Indian Wells, California (my home town area) and they are
just wonderful people. Sometimes we need this humor to put bring a new
perspective to our lives.

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller