Re: Repair Standards before the next one...

Brian,

I like your hybrid option.  I call your attention to the repair standards
which have been placed on the SEAOC web page.  These standards are based on
loss of capacity with an evaluation criteria.  I should note that the
criteria in the repair standard is different than ATC-43.

There is no reason why the evaluation criteria in my standards could not be
modified to whatever the engineering community deems appropriate.