RE: STEEL:Washer Specifications

Try ASTM F 436 for standard harden washers.  Typically the outside
diameter is approximately twice the bolt diameter - the thickness
tolerance is constant at 0.136" minimum, 0.177" maximum for 7/8" through
1 1/2" bolt diameter size.  Of course you could need more than a
standard washer depending on your load and the anchorage detail.

Regards,

Ed Marshall, PE
Simons-Engineering
Atlanta