STEEL:Washer Specifications -Reply

I don't have the following document at hand, but it may be of value you to
you. ANSI 18.22.1-1965(R1981 as of March 1995), Plain Washers.

>>> <lsmith(--nospam--at)ursgreiner.com> 03/24/98 01:19pm >>>
Does anyone know of where I can find values for minimum washer
diameter and thickness given a particular anchor bolt size?

Thanks!

Lorenzo

you via Structural Engineers  *   Association of California (SEAOC) email
server. To  *   subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to  *
admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type  *   "join seaoc"
(no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email  *   to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in
the body of the message  *   type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For
questions, send  *   email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email
you  *   send to the list is public domain and may be reposted  *   without
your permission. Make sure you visit our web  *   site at: