RE: Bridge inspection and rehabilitation

Paulo,
You can obtain literature on the maintenance, load rating(for capacity) and
design of bridges from AASHTO(American Association of State Highway and
Transportation Officials) 444 North Capitol Street, NW
Suite 249
Washington, DC 20001 USA

Their toll free phone # here in the US is 1-888-227-4860.
Their fax order # is 1-800-525-5562.

Paulo,
like you are trying to learn about "load rating" a bridge. The