Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AISC 9th Edition beam programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC 9th Edition beam programs
- From: "Bill Allen, S.E." <ballense(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:53:26 -0800
7 pages of calculations for a simple beam? Get real. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: Dale Richmond [SMTP:richmond(--nospam--at)ionet.net] Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 1998 4:08 PM To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' Subject: RE: You Are Getting Older THANKS, from a 54 year old structural engineer. I really enjoyed the "one liners". Try my AISC 9th Edition beam programs on the Mathsoft web site at http://www.mathsoft.com/appsindex.html and look for Dale Richmond. These are the ONLY simple beam programs that will PICK the most economical beam or let the user TRY ANY beam he desires. Dale Richmond << Message: RE: You Are Getting Older >>
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC - LRFD manual, Volume II.
- Next by Subject: Re: Aluminum: Welding to Teflon-backed plate
- Previous by thread: STEEL:Washer Specificati
- Next by thread: moment frame