Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
moment frame[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: moment frame
- From: "Leonid Shectman" <leonid(--nospam--at)wgn.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:55:42 -0800
From: MACK2100 <MACK2100(--nospam--at)aol.com> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> Date: Tuesday, March 24, 1998 12:01 PM Dear Mr. Sam Love: I think Risa is a good product. I have been using Risa2D and Risa3D since Risa2D first version. Recently I discover the new program STRAP. I am using STRAP for the last year. I worked with FAST FRAME, STAAD, STRESS and many different program. You can take a "quick" look at STRAP (www.atir.com). 1. easier imput. 2.better output. 3 real help at any point inside the program (F1). 4 after you run the program, you can change properties, join releases without recalculating. 5 you also can change output format, text, graphic as you wish. 6 you can transfer drawing from STRAP to DXF file and have a drawing in Autocad. 7 you can read drawing from autocad to STRAP. 8 every step of your imput is on the drawing on screen. Take a time look www.atir.com Regards Leonid Shectman P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Modulus of subgrade reaction
- Next by Subject: Moment Frames
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC 9th Edition beam programs
- Next by thread: Re: Problems with Deputy Inspectors