moment frame

From: MACK2100 <MACK2100(--nospam--at)aol.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 1998 12:01 PM

Dear Mr. Sam Love:
I think Risa is a good product. I have been using Risa2D and Risa3D since
Risa2D first version.
Recently I discover the new program STRAP. I am using STRAP for the last
year. I worked with FAST FRAME, STAAD, STRESS and many different program.
You can take a "quick" look at STRAP (www.atir.com).
1. easier imput.
2.better output.
3 real help at any point inside the program (F1).
4 after you run the program, you can change properties, join releases
without recalculating.
5 you also can change output format, text, graphic as you wish.
6 you can transfer drawing from STRAP to DXF file and have a drawing in
Autocad.
7 you can read drawing from autocad to STRAP.
8 every step of your imput is on the drawing on screen.
Take a time look www.atir.com
Regards
Leonid Shectman P.E.