Re: Engineer's responsibility -- wind failure

A further clarification:

I didn't mean to imply that I consider the *entire* netting or fence full of
debris.  Since most of the airborne debris is in the first 30 feet off the ground,
that's a good place to assume it will impact upon the netting, and I usually
assume, perhaps, 20% (a SWAG) of that area is covered by debris.

Sounds like our approaches are really pretty similar.

Lew