Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Type V Cement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Type V Cement
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 25 Mar 98 14:47:37 -0500
Moni Serhal wrote: >the soil report shows no presence of sulfates in the soil. This, along with the facts that the water table is well below foundation level and the soil type is limestone, made me wonder about the usefulness of Type V cement. < While I generally specify Type II (moderate sulfate resistant) cement for concrete in contact with soil, I too would question why Type V cement was being used in the absence of significant sulfate indications.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Type V Cement
- Next by Subject: Re: Type V Cement
- Previous by thread: Re: Type V Cement
- Next by thread: Wind question