Dennis, Bill and Kathleen--Lurkers and a quote.

Dear Dennis Bill and Kate,

A famous bush ranger (outlaw) of Irish descent said Such is life just before
they hung him in Melbourne Jail about 120 yrs ago.  Mick Jagger played Ned
Kelly in hte film.

In the recent song I am Australian Ned Kelly was one of the three
Australians listed by name.  The others were Clancy of the Overflow a
mythical creature from the man from Snowy River poem and Albert
Namagira(spelling is probably wrong) a painter of Koori extraction from
Central Australia.  Written by one of the Seekers  (Georgy Girl fame) who
have reformed.

An interesting mix of people to depict Australians and if I thought for 100
yrs could only think of one to add.  Simpson on his donkey.

Says a bit about Australia

I have found out how to lurk.  Using Eudora pro I can get the filter to
transfer the seac files to a separate place and read them at my leisure.

Quote for the week Dennis,

The reason I saw so far was becasue I stood on the shoulders of giants.

<He who said it was one of the biggest giants>

His Chair at Oxford is also inhabited by a current giant,

John Nichols

PS Kate an american friend said I was thinking of Shriners when you talked
about the beer.  She also said in Wyoming quote "Never heard of it."