Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Earthquake damage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Earthquake damage
- From: SCHFUN <SCHFUN(--nospam--at)AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:43:02 EST
Is anyone aware of differences in earthquake damage that occurred to structures on fill sites vs. cut sites during the Northridge earthquake? What about damage to structures on transition lots? Did they sustain additional damage due to non-uniform subsurface conditions? Any help would be appreciated. Steve Helfrich
- Prev by Subject: Re: Eaglepoint Advertising
- Next by Subject: Earthquake damage
- Previous by thread: RE: Dennis, Bill and Kathleen--Lurkers and a quote.
- Next by thread: Earthquake damage