Wind question

I am designing a one story building in an 80mph wind zone.
The building has the front elevation in storefront windows and
qualifies as partially enclosed, leading to a hefty uplift load.
The code allows you to disregard the "partially enclosed " provision
if the window and doors and their attachments are designed for the same
wind load as the components of the building, which I imagine most
of the storefront systems would qualify for any way.
If I specify the loading on the storefront system, would that
be enough to design the building as a regular one ?

Tarek Mokhtar, SE