LGS - Supplier Recommendation Needed

I am in need of a recommendation for a Light Gauge Steel Supplier near to
Palm Springs California. I have not been pleased with the clients current
supplier located out of state and would like to make a recommendation for a
couple of sources close by. If anyone can recommend a source, please contact
me privately.

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
ICQ #6110557
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller