Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
LGS - Supplier Recommendation Needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaoc@Seaoc. Org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: LGS - Supplier Recommendation Needed
- From: "Dennis S. Wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:24:20 -0800
I am in need of a recommendation for a Light Gauge Steel Supplier near to Palm Springs California. I have not been pleased with the clients current supplier located out of state and would like to make a recommendation for a couple of sources close by. If anyone can recommend a source, please contact me privately. Dennis Wish PE La Quinta, California ICQ #6110557 wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com "Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings." Helen Keller
- Prev by Subject: Re: LGS - Is the Supplier Liable???
- Next by Subject: LGSS (Light Gauge Steel Studs) Need design example
- Previous by thread: Re: LGS - Is the Supplier Liable???
- Next by thread: Structural Observation -- City of Los Angeles