Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wind question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Wind question
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 23:59:36 EST
I remember a seminar by the guy who wrote the ASCE 7-95 standard in which he pointed out that in extreme wind conditions, flying 2x4's and roof gravel would break windows, leading to a "partially enclosed" structure whether the glazing could handle the wind load or not.
- Prev by Subject: Wind question
- Next by Subject: Re: Wind question
- Previous by thread: Re: CONC - Repair Of Member Subjected To Bomb
- Next by thread: Re: Wind question