tilt-up concrete walls

Does anyone know of a good resource for formula
derivation for the allowable axial load and bending moment
in tilt-up concrete walls?  I have several seminar reference
guides with "idiot" tables giving Pult with a specified
data.  Interpolation is required for intermediate values and
can be time consuming.  I figured I would simply create a
spread sheet that could derive these ultimate loads but not
been able to find the required equations.  Because these walls
are so slender, the standard concrete column formulas are
inadequate.  (even these exact formulas are difficult to find
for the different rebar layouts)
I'm assuming the formula uses something more than just a
moment magnifier as used in long columns, but I could be
wrong.

Mark Pemberton, P. E.