Visio IntelliCAD

I just read the review of the beta version in Cadence magazine. I recall
that Dennis Wish is a beta tester? I am curious how many folks out there who
use ACAD are considering trying this out. For a small office, having to come
up with ~$2,500 for each additional ACAD seat is quite a burden. If this
software has  ACAD and dwg. compatibility that it claims, I would think this
would eventually force ACAD to drastically reduce its prices (by $2100?,
unlikely.) I understand that there is some compatibility problems and third
party support issues, however, I still plan to try out a demo, maybe after
the first release.

Jeff Smith