ethics

In re the following from yesterday's post by Mark Pemberton

"I've seen several examples of this and question
why this wouldn't be considered advertising and thus
not ethical practice."

Excuse me?  Accurate and appropriate advertising of professional services is
NOT unethical.

My pet peeve.  The mistaken idea that we cannot be good businessmen and also
good professionals is one reason why the fees we command for our services
are often much less than the value those services add to our clients'
projects.  Philanthropy and professionalism are not the same thing.

Drew A. Norman, S.E.
Drew Norman and Associates