Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ethics[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: ethics
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:51:46 -0600
Why is advertising not ethical? Are not the ads in Civil Engineering, ENR, etc., "advertising" by that standard? Is this not, as an "ethical" question, relative? -----Original Message----- From: Mark & Jessica Pemberton [SMTP:jmpember(--nospam--at)softcom.net] Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 1998 11:08 PM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: ethics Is it ethical to put publish a web page promoting or simply describing your engineering or design firm? I've seen several examples of this and question why this wouldn't be considered advertising and thus not ethical practice. Mark Pemberton, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: ethics
- Next by Subject: RE: ethics
- Previous by thread: ethics
- Next by thread: RE: ethics