Re: Visio IntelliCAD

I too was a Beta tester.  I received a call from Visio last week offering to
sell me the final version (including a photorealistic rendering package) for
$349.00 with a 60 day no questions asked return policy.  I couldn't resist.
I'll let you know what I think of the final product after I receive it and get a
chance to try it out.

Lew Midlam