No, you implied a derogetory.

|Mr. Richmond and I have had a private dialog on the details of my comments
|and his template from which he finally gave me his best advice: if I do not
|like the format of the template, don't use it. Duh!

Understandable.

|While I agree that Mr. Richmond's template has a lot of good features both
|on the use of MathCAD as well as an educational viewpoint of flow charting
|the process of steel beam design, I seriously doubt one could make any
|money designing a building using this tool. I could not. That was the point
|of my comment. This is a long way from calling someone "stupid".

I don't believe that Mr. Richmonds contribution came with attached
stipulations as to suggest any useage of the template.

|I also agree with you Dennis that, your first job should not have been
|focused around using all of the shortcuts. When I had employees, they
|worked for me several months before using ANY software except AutoCAD. They
|had to do all of their calculations by hand until I could identify the
|individuals' strengths and weaknesses.
|
|Finally, my responses to your last two points:
|
|* I have a life.
|* I believe I have already hit my apology quota for the year (and it's
|still the first quarter?).

Me too! I was ill for a week and there bordering on Apathy. I'm ready to
fight for the downtrodden and infirmed!!!!!!!! Whoops, almost tripped on my
cape!

|Regards,
|Bill Allen (the one with the bull's eye on his back)

Same to you
Robin Hood