RE: tilt-up concrete walls

I don't do much with tilt-up but understand that Hugh Brooks SE book on
Tilt-up is the defacto standard. Hugh publishes it under HBA Publications
and I believe it is available through most Technical Book stores. You can
reach Hugh online at hbap(--nospam--at)aol.com.
He has always been a great help to me when I've needed advice on the few
buildings that I have worked on.

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com