RE: ethics

Mark,
Our profession does not have the same restrictions for advertising as the
AIA does for architects. Engineers advertise in the phone book all the time
and don't consider it unethical to advertise their business in any form of
media. I would argue against any authority that feels it is unethical to
promote ones business - as this has become the standard of practice in
virtually all professional services.

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com