RE: Visio IntelliCAD

Jeff,
Dollar for dollar, I would be hard pressed not to recommend Autocad LT 97
first. The main reason for this is that there is no incompatibility issue
that I am aware of such as the need to swap hatch files in and out with
Intellicad (although automated). There were some very nice features in
Intellicad and the interface is friendly to those already familiar with
Autocad.
I don't believe that AutoDesk will ever reduce their price on AutoCad since
the program provides much more ability for customization and add-in support
that the less flexible LT version. I would, however, tend to say that LT is
as much as most engineering offices need to use.
Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
ICQ# 6110557