Re: SEAOC - Plan Review Comments - Outrage!!!

Dennis,

I have to agree with my good friend Dennis McCroskey, you should take the test.
With  all due respect,  and while many of your colleagues would miss your
correspondence, you could prepare for the SE test in the time you spend on
sending e-mail.   I hope you are not offended, by the above suggestion, or by
the following, but this test and the additional qualifications required to sit
for the test, are what was intended to separate the civils from the structurals.