Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: LGS - Is the Supplier Liable???[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: LGS - Is the Supplier Liable???
- From: Harris3803 <Harris3803(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:41:49 EST
In a message dated 98-03-26 01:58:16 EST, you write: << You do have a point, however in this case there was never an engineer on the project. The county allowed these homes to be designed by non-professionals. >> Dennis, didn't the BORPELS quarterly newsletter state this is illegal in CA? I seem to remember something on this about 6 or 12 months ago stating any steel structure is non-exempt and must be designed by an engineer. Maybe someone local should explain this to the county building department. Tom Harris , SE Thousand Oaks, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: LGS - Is the Supplier Liable???
- Next by Subject: LGS - Supplier Recommendation Needed
- Previous by thread: RE: LGS - Is the Supplier Liable???
- Next by thread: LGS - Supplier Recommendation Needed