Re: tilt-up concrete walls

<< I don't do much with tilt-up but understand that Hugh Brooks SE book on
 Tilt-up is the defacto standard. Hugh publishes it under HBA Publications
 and I believe it is available through most Technical Book stores. You can
 reach Hugh online at hbap(--nospam--at)aol.com.
 He has always been a great help to me when I've needed advice on the few
 buildings that I have worked on. >>
     I have two editions of the book and also have found Hugh Brooks, SE
accessible and helpful in the past. I regularly use a program by his son
Michael Brooks , SE called Enercalc that includes tiltup wall design. I would
recommend it, but i have not tried any alternate programs.

     Tom Harris, SE
     Thousand Oaks, CA