RE: ethics

Phil,
No argument, but I have met very few architects willing to upset AIA whether
a member or not. Also, I may be wrong, but it is my understanding that the
guidelines for advertising included in the architects licensing guidelines
which is very restrictive - historically. I don't have any evidence at hand
and am trying to draw from memory.
Dennis

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California