RE: I don't get it....

Just to add a note to Franks response. I started the whole thing by writing
to those on the MathCad server who were producing Structural Templates and
inviting them to participate in the SEAOC Listservice. I also told them how
appreciative the members of the list would be for any contribution to our
growing MathCad Template freeware on the SEAOC Web.
I hope others won't be discouraged from participating. I can't blame Bill
for this, since he was unaware of my initial request to Dale. As one other
list member stated, we can't all be so thin skinned to be seriously offended
by direct comments. For every one that appreciated Dale's donation to his
profession, he could delete the non-constructive criticisms without taking
offense.
I think one problem I've had is trying to introduce this to the outside like
they were my family. I expect them to be on their best behavior, but this is
really not my place. I only hope that others on the list are a bit more
considerate of new visitors bearing gifts.

Dennis Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
ICQ# 6110557